Click Image for Gallery
Country Farm Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (1L)
- Net weight: 1L
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Product Origin: Philippines
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more tips, recipes and promotion updates!
- Country Farm Organics’ EVCO is prepared from fresh matured kernel of the coconut meat which is organically harvested from the heartland of sprawling coconut plantation in Luzon island, Philippines.
- Kernel is dried under a specific condition first before the oil is extracted using cold-pressed method, thereby to assure the highest quality of EVCO with a fresh coconut scent without any impurities.
- Moisture content is kept under 0.1% in order to retain its freshness by preventing rancidity.
- Optimum nutrients and antioxidants of EVCO are also well preserved through the state of the art manufacturing equipment
Internally for Health
Externally for Beauty
- Boost “healthy” cholesterol (known as HDL)
- Contains 50% lauric acid, which aids in preventing various heart problems
- Provides instant energy source as they are more easily absorbed and metabolised as fuel instead of being stored as fat.
- Enhance antimicrobial and antiviral activity in the body acting as a natural remedy
- Not easily oxidized and harder to go rancid due to high smoking point (comparing to olive oil)
- Does not cause harmful free radical damage, which is responsible of increasing vulnerability to cancer disease
- Provides protection to the area from external dangers such as dirt, fungi and bacteria when applied to open wounds
- Speeds up the healing process when applied to bruises
- Boost metabolic rate that aids in weight lost
- Relieve constipation
- Excellent massage oil found to penetrate deeply to provide nourishment and enrichment
- Effective moisturizer on all types of skin
- Delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin
- Strengthen and thicken hair, conditions the scalps and promotes healthy growth
- Reducing protein loss, which can lead to various unattractive or unhealthy qualities in your hair
- Effective treatment of skin irritations such as diaper rash and athlete’s foot
- Help with people who suffer from skin disorders such as acne, eczema and other skin infections
Ways to use coconut oil in the kitchen
- In your daily cooking and baking routine
- Lightly spread on toast
- 1 tablespoon to your everyday morning beverage, whether its coffee, tea, smoothies or hot chocolate (Milo)
- Choose to dig right in with a spoon and enjoy the benefits straight up!
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (1L)