Food Safety Policy
- We are committed to customers’ satisfaction by providing quality and safe products.
- We strive to continuously improve and meet all statutory, regulatory and customers’ requirements for quality and food safety.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same quality and food safety commitments and monitor the materials and services provided through audits and incoming goods inspections.
- Continuous communication of quality and food safety requirements with suppliers, contractors, customers, consumers and other relevant interested parties by establishing specifications for ingredients, packaging materials, product storage and distribution.
- Build a quality and food safety capability, mindset and culture through structured programmes that develop employees’ competencies and technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence across the organisation.