Oriental Cuisine Magazine
Glass Noodles Dumpling 冬粉饺子
2 tbsp Sacha Inchi Oil
200g Beyond Meat Beyond Beef
2 tbsp Country Farm Organics Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
1 tbsp Country Farm Organics Sesame Oil
2 pcs Egg (Mix Well)
2 tbsp Sliced Spring Onion
50g Glass Noodles (Soak in hot water for 2 minutes
and drained. Cut into 1 inch length)
1 packet Gyoza Wrapper
1. In a wok, heat up the Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi
Oil and sesame oil. Pour in the egg and give it a quick stir to
avoid it sticking together.
2. When the egg is almost fully cooked, put in the NQ Classic
Shiitake Mushroom Sauce then followed by glass noodles.
Once done, let it cool down slightly then pour into a bowl.
Combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Wrap the filling with the gyoza wrapper and seal with water.
4. Pan sear it with some oil till light brown, then drizzle 2-3 tbsp
water and cover with lid immediately. Alternatively, can mix
1 tsp of corn flour with 2-3 tbsp water to have the crispy
5. Serve with ginger and black vinegar as dipping.
Mushroom Quinoa Fried Rice 蘑菇藜麦炒饭
1 cup Pearl Quinoa
2 cup Water
4 tbsp Sacha Inchi Oil
250g Beyond Meat minced meat
50g Diced Carrot
100g Diced Shitake Mushroom
100g Diced Eryngii Mushroom
100g Broccoli (cut into small florets)
2 tbsp Shitake Mushroom Sauce
1 tsp Salt
1. In a sauce pot with lid, pour in the water and quinoa and let it boil on high heat for 5 minutes. Then turn to low heat to let the quinoa bloom completely for 10-15 minutes.
2. In a wok, heat up some oil. Put in the minced meat to cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add in salt and carrot to cook till soften.
3. Next, add in the both diced mushrooms to cook for 3 minutes. Then add in broccoli and shitake mushroom sauce to cook till all vegetables cook well.
4. Fluff up the quinoa in the pot with a fork, and pour all into the wok to stir fry altogether. Once all the vegetables reach your desired doneness then it's ready to serve.
Nasi Lemak with Sambal Minced Meat and Pickle
Nasi Lemak Rice Ingredients
2 cups Rice
2 cups Water
30 pcs Dried Blue Pea Flower (soak in 1 cup hot water)
2 pcs Pandan Leaf
4 tbsp Country Farm Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp NQ Himalayan Rock Salt
4 pcs Hard Boiled Egg
Toasted Peanut and Anchovies (optional) as sides
5 pcs Shallot
40 pcs Dried Chilli (soak in hot water)
2 cloves Garlic
60ml Corn Oil
½ tsp NQ Himalayan Rock Salt
4 tbsp Country Farm Organics Organic Javanese Coconut Sugar
150g Red Onion (slices)
300g Beyond Meat Minced Meat
1 Cucumber (deseeded, quartered, and cut into slices)
1 Red Chilli (halved, deseeded, and cut into slices)
3 tbsp Country Farm Organics Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Country Farm Organics Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar
1. For the rice: Rinse and drain. Add all the ingredients into the rice cooker and cook like normal white rice.
2. For the sambal: Blend the shallot, dried chilli, garlic and oil to a fine paste. Pour into a pan to cook till the oil splits and then add in the Beyond Meat minced meat, red onion, Country Farm Organics Organic Javanese Coconut Sugar and NQ Himalayan Rock Salt. Cook for another 4-5 minutes and set aside.
3. For the pickle: mix everything in a bowl and set aside.
4. To plate the Nasi Lemak, put a bowl of rice in the middle of the plate, put a big spoonful of sambal, then followed by hard boil eggs and peanuts, then lastly our pickled cucumber.
Tomato Egg Braised Yee Mee 番茄炒蛋焖伊面
2pcs Country Farm Organics Yee Mee
4 tbsp Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil
4 pcs Beyond Meat Sausages (Cut into 1 inch long)
4 pcs Eggs (Lightly Mix)
2 cloves Garlic (Chopped)
2 pcs Shallots (Chopped)
2pcs Large Tomatoes (cut into big cubes)
2 tbsp Tomato Paste
1 tsp NQ Vegetarian Seasoning Powder
½ tsp NQ Himalayan Rock Salt
2 tbsp Soy sauce
Spring Onion for garnish
1. In a wok, boil some water, put in the Country Farm Organics Yee Mee to blanched for 1-2 minutes until slightly soften. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat up 2 tbsp Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil, and pour in the eggs to cook for 1-2 minutes or until 80% cooked. Put into a plate and set aside.
3. Put in garlic and shallots to fry till fragrant, then put in the Beyond Meat Sausages, cook until the meat is fully cooked then add in the tomato cubes. After a minute or so, add in the tomato paste, NQ Vegetarian Seasoning Powder, NQ Himalayan Rock Salt, soy sauce and water.
4. Once the sauce starts to boil, add in the yee mee to cook and mix well. Lastly pour in the eggs and let it braise till sauce thickens.
5. Once it's done, garnish with spring onion.
Rainbow Energy Bowl 彩虹燕麦能量碗
1 cup Country Farms Organic Rolled Oats
½ cup Greek Yoghurt
½ cup Fresh Milk
1 tbsp Country Farms Organic Chia Seeds
2 tbsp Country Farms Natural Wildflower Honey
2 tbsp Country Farms Goji Berries
(Soak in water for 3 minutes and drain)
1 pc Mango (Cut into cubes)
2 slices Pineapple
2 pcs Kiwi
20 pcs Blueberry
1. Put Country Farms Organic Rolled Oats, yoghurt and milk in a glass container. Mix well and keep in the fridge overnight.
2. Prepare a deep plate/shallow bowl, scoop the overnight oats and flatten it a little with the back of the spoon.
3. Arrange all the fruits and toppings with your own design, then drizzle Country Farms Natural Wildflower Honey on top. Lastly, sprinkle with Country Farms Organic Chia Seeds. Done.
Sweet and Sour Chinese Burgers 糖醋凤梨刈包
4pcs Lotus Bun / Wallet bun
2 pcs Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
4 pcs Grilled Pineapple Slices
Some Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil
Straw string to tie the bun
2 tbsp Chili Sauce
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Country Farm Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Country Farm Organics Raw Cane Sugar
1 tsp Corn Flour + 1 tsp Water
Pinch of NQ Himalayan Rock Salt to taste
1. Pour some Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil into a non-stick pan, then pan sear the Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties till both sides turn golden brown then set aside.
2. Pour all the sauce ingredients into the pan, then once the sauce starts to thicken, put in the Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties to let the sauce coat the patties.
3. Steam the bun till soft, then place some lettuce at the bottom. Cut the Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties into half, and stuff into the bun and lastly add a sliced of grilled pineapple.
4. Tie a simple knot to hold the filling in the bun.
Zha Jiang Charcoal Beef Noodles 炸酱牛肉长炭面
Watch how to make this recipe here
1 pkt Country Farm Organics Binchotan Stick Noodles
4 tbsp Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil
200g Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Plant-based Ground
50g Diced Carrots
100g Diced Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms
100g Diced Yellow Onions
50g Diced Red Capsicum
50g Diced Green Capsicum
1 tbsp Bean Paste / Miso
2 tbsp NQ Classic Shiitake Mushroom sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Dark Soy sauce
1 tbsp Corn flour + 1 tbsp Water
Shredded Spring onion for Garnish
1. In a wok, heat up the Country Farm Organics Sacha Inchi Oil and put in the Beyond Beef Plant-based Ground. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add in diced yellow onions and carrots. Cook till soft then add in fresh shiitake mushrooms.
2. Scoop the shitake mushroom sauce into the wok, and add bean paste, soy sauce and dark soy sauce. Stir fry for another 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
3. Put in the capsicums and drizzle cornflour mixture to complete the sauce.
4. Blanch the noodles in a pot of hot water till soften and serve it in a bowl, top off with a generous amount of topping and garnish with spring onion.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more tips, recipes and promotion updates!