Click Image for Gallery
- Mono-floral honey from the native land of New Zealand.
- One of the rarest honey because collecting it is not easy as Manuka trees only flower for a few weeks each season and bee hives must be located in a very remote area.
- Unique artisan PureFlow™ processing method brings out the best of our Manuka honey; using hand-crafted seed honey enhances the honey’s superior goodness by protecting its nutrients, giving it a superior velvety texture and rich taste.
- It possesses more potent antibacterial properties than regular honey - Methylglyoxal (MGO) is one of the compounds unique to Manuka honey and the one responsible for its antibacterial properties.
- Backed by the UMF® grading system which appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey to assure purity and quality.
- No pasteurisation or excess heat treatment applied which can degrade UMF® levels and alter its quality.
- No preservatives or additives.
- Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Perfect for individuals with active lifestyle - UMF® 5+ is best for daily consumption. The glucose in honey is absorbed quickly to provide immediate energy, while the fructose is absorbed over time to offer sustained energy delivery.
- For general health and wellbeing - UMF® 10+ provides a good level of antibacterial strength.
- Energy boosting - UMF® 15+ offers extra efficacy and protection.
- Feeds the good bacteria in our gut, promoting healthy digestive system.
- Soothes cough or sore throat.
- Great for treating minor wounds and burns.
- Direct consumption - 1 to 2 tablespoons per day
- Perfect as spread for bread/toast, toppings for yogurt or added into salad dressings
- Perfect for beverages – can be added into tea or coffee