100% pure natural Honey gathers from the blossoms of Acacia Mangium trees, which is located in the midst of the pristine Borneo rain forest that is devoid of any chemical contaminants. Temperature range of 22 - 28 °C in Borneo rain forest contributes to rich source of pollen and nectar in honey. It is packed at 45°C to maintain its natural flavour and maximum level of active enzymes.
- Mankind's oldest food and medicine, helps to relief coughs, asthma and colds
- Antibacterial properties that helps to heal wounds and burns
- Enhances the skin complexion
- Improves digestive system
- Good energy source and helps relieve fatigue
- Helps boost the immune system