Jaya Grocer Festive Splurge and Win Contest
“COUNTRY FARM ORGANICS FESTIVE SPLURGE & WIN” CONTEST IN JAYA GROCER
Contest Terms and Conditions:
Organizer and Contest
- The organizer of this Contest is Country Farm Organics Sdn. Bhd., with its business office at Lot 9, Unit C2, Natco Industrial Park, Lorong Keluli 1B, Kaw Perindustrian Bkt Raja, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (the “Organizer”).
- COUNTRY FARM ORGANICS FESTIVE SPLURGE & WIN Contest with Jaya Grocer (“Contest”) will be governed by these terms and conditions and participants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them. Participation is voluntary.
- This Contest is valid in Jaya Grocer stores in West Malaysia only.
- The Contest will run from 22nd November to 25th December 2023 (“Contest Period”).
- This Contest is open to all individual legal residents of Malaysia who have delivery addresses in West Malaysia (prizes will only be delivered within West Malaysia), aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period, except for employees of the Organizer and their immediate family members, their affiliated companies, business partners, suppliers/distributors, promotion/advertising/public relations agencies, and other parties involved in this Contest.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
- Entry submission is via WhatsApp only.
- To participate in this Contest, an eligible participant shall during the Contest Period, do the following:
- Purchase RM40 of any Country Farm Organics products in a single receipt within the Contest Period from Jaya Grocer stores (“Proof of Purchase”).
- Purchase of one (1) Country Farm Organics’ Christmas set will gain one (1) additional entry.
- Submit a clear, readable picture of your receipt (“Proof of Purchase”), your full name (as per MyKad), and your IC number (as per MyKad) to Country Farm Organics via WhatsApp to 018-2092888.
- Each qualified entry (“Entry”), once verified by the Organizer, will be vetted and acknowledged by Country Farm Organics (“Organizer”). The Organizer will not send an acknowledgement report for each Entry received.
- All entries must be received by the Organizer on or before 23:59:59 on 25th December 2023. Any Entry received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
- Participants can send in multiple entries, but each Entry must be accompanied with one unique Proof of Purchase. The Proof of Purchase with matching single Tax Invoice receipt number as per winning WhatsApp submission will need to be shown upon request from the Organizer prior to the prize giving.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete. Any inaccurate or incomplete information found in the entry will result in disqualification from this Contest and/or forfeiture of any prizes.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services
- Verification on the Entry:
- Clear snapshot of the Proof of Purchase indicating the products, purchase value, receipt or tax invoice number, date, and outlet name. Only original receipt will be accepted.
- Participant name, and proof of purchase (receipt)
- Validity of the purchase date.
- Notwithstanding any of the above, upon receipt of the Entry and/or upon selection of the winners, as the case may be, the Organizer shall reserve the right to request for further evidence in the processing of the Entry including the original Proof of Purchase (hardcopy) for verification prior to the delivery of the Prizes. Failure to produce any of the foregoing document(s) within the stipulated timeframe will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- The selected winners must not have won any contest from Country Farm Organics in the past 6 months.
- A total of 13 winning Entry(ies) will be selected throughout the Contest Period.
- 1x 1st Prize Winner - RM500 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit
- 1x 2nd Prize Winners - RM300 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit
- 1x 3rd Prize Winners - RM150 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit
- 10x Special Prize Winners - CFO Christmas Gift Set
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or Participant(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the Participant(s): - Duplicate entries with the same receipt, incomplete, unclear, damaged, late entries, entries with no receipt, entries suspected of a syndication, illegal acquisition of receipts and/or any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organizer.
- The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Organizer and/or appointed agent shall contact the winners based on the contact number of WhatsApp submission to enter this Contest. In the event that the winner could not be contacted within a reasonable timeframe, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize against such winner and select another winner.
- All prizes will be processed for delivery or collection within 120 days from the end of the Contest Period. The Organizer reserves the rights to extend the timelines stated under this clause owing to reasons beyond the Organizer’s control.
- Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any.
- The Organizer, its agent, sponsor and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize redemption in any respect whatsoever. The Organizer reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the Prizes, whether direct or indirect, including without-limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this Contest or in connection with the fulfilment of any prize, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the selected winner(s) from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize, or for lost or stolen prizes.
- Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prizes, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Contest in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prizes or any component of the Prizes with any other item of similar value at any time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prizes should the selected winner(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the Contest and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
- Acceptance of Prize(s) constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the Winners’ names for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use Winners’ names for future promotional and marketing activities.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the contest without further notice.
- The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on all matters relating to this Contest is final, including the determination of the winner(s). Correspondences will not be entertained.