Click Image for Gallery
- Cold pressed from Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) seeds without use of chemicals or solvents
- Rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants and fatty acids.
- With an excellent balance of Omega-3,-6 and -9 fatty acids.
- It has one of the highest content of Omega-3 (~ 43%) and Omega-6 (36-40 %) fats amongst all vegetable oils.
- Stable, will not oxidise easily due to its high amounts of antioxidant.
- With a pleasant, light and slightly nutty flavour, Sacha Inchi Oil is versatile in usage-consumed directly or goes well with any recipe.
- Helps to regulate the cholesterol levels.
- Great source of Omega fatty acids for vegetarians.
- Can also be applied to the skin for ultimate absorption of its nutrients.
• Can be consumed directly – 1 tablespoon a day.
• For cooking and stir frying.
• As salad dressing.
• As skin and hair moisturizer.