Click Image for Gallery
- Stone ground, unbleached flour
- Gluten-free, GMO-free
- Harvested from the island of Java, which gives a hint of pandan aroma and smooth texture to the pastries.
- Rice bran is polished gently to minimize the loss of minerals and vitamins
- For baking
- For thickening soup, gravies and sauce
- For frying to create crispy coating
- For dumpling
- For making noodles
Recipe A: Gluten-free Rice Flour Pancakes
Recipe B: High-fibre Carrot Bread
§ 1 cup CFO White Rice Flour
§ 2 Tbsp CFO Javanese Coconut Sugar
§ 2 Tbsp baking powder
§ ½ tsp NQ French Sea Salt
§ 1 egg, lightly beaten
§ 1 cup milk
§ 2 tsp of CFO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup CFO White Rice Flour
- 1 Tbsp CFO Oat Bran
- 2 Tbsp potato starch
- 1/3 cup CFO Raw Cane Sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- Mix rice flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and sea salt in bowl. Beat in milk until mixture has a smooth consistency. Add the beaten egg and coconut oil and mix until just blended.
- Add a little coconut oil to pan and cook on medium heat. Turn only once.
- Add your favorite topping. Serve.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 4”x 6” baking pan, set aside.
- Shift all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; add egg and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in grated carrots.
- Pour the mixture into baking pans and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
Organic Rice Flour (500g)