Click Image for Gallery
- Superior quality with high nutritional values
- Exclusive toasting process which offers he best-tasting oat brans
- Perfect coarse particle size distribution for the formulation of brads, muffins, smoothies and drinks
- Great source of soluble fibre (beta- glucan): helps reduce blood cholesterol and maintain heart health
- High in total dietary fibre : Increase the wet weight in stool and helps to alleviate constipation
- Rich in iron: Plays a role in red blood cell formation
- Enhances the nutritional values of your diets, which loaded with minerals like calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
The differences between oat bran and rolled oat:
1. Structural Difference:
- Rolled oat is whole grain oat which comprises all part of grain kernel: bran, endosperm and germ, whilst oat bran is just the bran of the oat.
2. Nutrient Difference:
- Oat bran contains about 50% more fibres than oatmeal, making it more effective at lowering cholesterol and creating a feeling of fullness.