Click Image for Gallery
- Unbleached flour, high dietary fibre, low glycemic index (GI)
- Gluten-free, non-GMO
- Freshly milled from organic high-quality coconut meat
Recipe A: Gluten-free Coconut Flour Cupcake
Recipe B: Protein-rich Coconut Flour Pumpkin Cookies
- ½ cup CFO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon NQ French Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup CFO coconut flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons CFO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup CFO Acacia Honey
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. Solana Gold Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of NQ French Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup CFO Jumbo Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk VCO, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, and water.
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and mix well.
- Grease the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool before serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Do not pack the flour when doing measurement, or the cookies will be too heavy.
2. Have all ingredients at room temperature and then stir together until well combined.
3. Flatten balls of dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden around the edges.
Certified Organic Coconut Flour (600g) [EXP: 31-12-2023]