Click Image for Gallery
As wildflower honey is extracted from the nectar from different species of wildflowers, it gives a very distinctive and unique taste. Not only the taste is rich, the former contains an abundance of minerals, vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants to enhance humans' general wellness. Other than direct consumption, wildflower honey is also well-known for its uses on the skin because it has anti-inflammation and healing properties. Therefore, it is a great ingredient for homemade facial scrub, after-shave balm and even burns.
Benefits of Wildflower Honey
- The most notable health benefits of this honey include its ability to increase energy levels, suppress allergic reactions, prevent chronic diseases, and improve the health of the skin, among others.
- All honey varieties have a surprisingly high content of antioxidants, which can improve your overall health in a variety of ways. When it comes to your skin, regular use of wildflower honey (internally or topically) can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin tone, and reduce inflammation, while also speeding the healing process.
- The antioxidants present in wildflower honey are critical for protecting your internal organs from oxidation stress cellular mutation. Antioxidants are able to neutralize the effects of free radicals, which can lower your risk of various diseases.
Aids in Digestion
- Honey is known to reduce inflammation throughout the body, including in the gut. This can eliminate symptoms of constipation, while also balancing bacterial levels and improving overall nutrient uptake efficiency, meaning that you can get more out of your meals!
Reduces Allergic Reactions
- Numerous studies have been conducted on the effects of wildflower honey on the allergic response by the body. For people who suffer from floral allergies, taking small amounts of this honey can actually help to improve those allergic reactions, meaning less sneezing the next time you walk through a flower-filled field.
- Wildflower honey is a great concentrated source of carbohydrates and sugar, as well as minerals that will stimulate the metabolism and provide your body with the energy boost it needs.
Treats Respiratory Issues
- Consuming this type of specialized honey for sore throats, cough, and respiratory inflammation is also extremely effective.
Pure honey extracted from the nectar variety species of wildflower.
No additives added. Free from artificial flavoring, coloring and preservatives.
Honey should not be consumed by infants under 12 months of age.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. No refrigeration required.