A. Ratio of Making Garbage Enzyme:
Brown sugar/Molasses : 1 500g 1kg
Garbage : 3 1.5kg 3kg
Water : 10 5 liter 10 liter
1. Mix brown sugar with water in a jar, add in garbage.
2. Leave some space for fermentation.
3. Enzyme will form and ready to be used in 3 months.
4. Make sure the container is air tight.
5. Push the floating garbage downward once a while.
6. The enzyme is ready to be used in 3 months. The residue can be reused for the next production by adding in fresh garbage. It can be used as fertilizer by drying the residue, blending and buried in the ground.
C. The Use of Enzyme:
(For maximum effectiveness, dilute enzyme with water)
1. Fertilizer 1ml enzyme : 1000ml water
2. Insecticide 1ml enzyme : 1000ml water
3. Pesticide 1ml enzyme : 1000ml water
4. Anti-odor / air freshener 1ml enzyme : 200ml water
5. Plant hormone (to get more fruits and flower) 1ml enzyme : 500ml water
6. Shampoo, dish washing detergent and detergent ˝ tsp in shampoo
(to reduce the chemical effect ) 1 tsp enzyme : 500ml liquid
1 tbsp enzyme : 1000ml liquid
Source: Dr. Ros’ Garbage Enzyme DIY